My mind has setup a factory for manufacturing quotes. With each passing hour, a quote comes out of nowhere. I just want to have a track-record of my genius(yeah, don't stare!) -
- Love is not measured by what you can 'give' for its sake, rather what you can 'give up' for its sake.
- I am not mad in love but I love somebody madly.
- If you have a dream and you have friends who value it, then you certainly are the happiest one on this planet. And I am one of those!
- I am not one of those; I am one of 'those few'.
- Sometimes things go in the right direction quite unexpectedly and you are amazed to realize that happiness is your destiny.
- One is single before and even after commitment. (It is profound, if you get it!)
- I used to be straight, but now I am a hunchback!
- I am a 'single' child.
- TV is my ex-girlfriend! And it is I who ditched her.
- I am addicted to addiction.
- Love is not blind, it is myopic(short-sighted).
- I am a virgin, but my eyes are not!
- It is very difficult to invent a new quote every single time you want!
- You are my best friend, for the time being!
- I tried to be costly but no one seemed interested; so I became cheap!
- I used to be happy once, but then I gave the minors!
- IIT = Institute of Insipid Tortures(to be encountered in my novel too!)
- When your girlfriend becomes more of a girl and less of a friend, it is the time to leave her.
- Love is 'friendship gone bad'. (It's plagiarized though, hope she does not read it!)
- I used to listen to Himesh once, but now I find the noises in the toilet more dulcet.
- This is what I use as my gtalk status message when I want to say DND : I have not slept for two days. Boring people, please bug me and help me sleep!
P.S. There are many more, but I leave them for my novel! Check it out there.