Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I am Special

I always searched outside for people to see my beauty, my inner beauty. I seeked their attention to make them appreciate me in one way or other. I did not feel beautiful from inside, I did not like my face, my crooked teeth or my spectacled eye. I wanted for somebody to make me feel special, to make me feel beautiful. But no one turned up.

It was not until I myself fell in love with Harsh that the whole world realized my essence. When I accepted myself as the way I am, the whole world accepted me with open arms.


The world treats you the way you treat yourself.

3 comments:

aman said...

i would really like to thank u for this,,,maybe that i m d same kind of person .And this has been a new inspiration for me to appreciate myself(kuch na kuch to ahchcha hoga mujhme bhi,lets search for that).
it would really help many other guys also who go through this article.

Unknown said...

I like the thought :). I will keep it as simple as that.

/-\nupriya /I/ayak said...

VERY true...the happiest moment in my life was also wen i met myself...and den i valued myself...n den started loving every bit of it...