Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Sorry

The law has given us freedom of expression, so it really is not an issue if one expresses his/her opinion about whatever thing he or she wants. But, there comes a thin line in between being critical and being bad. Irritation at something brings in a free gift with itself which is called 'meanness'.

Yesterday, after getting peeved from someone's idea, I played with his innocent dreams by mocking it here in my blog and I felt like being one of those creep-hangers that I detest the most. I don't want to be a hypocrite but I had become one. Thanks to my blog-friends Supriya and Dhanya, I realized that I was on the wrong side.

I hereby, in front of everyone, sincerely apologize for belittling someone's dreams in public. I am ashamed of myself and this is the biggest lesson that life has given to me.

I want to share a thought - the greatest learning of life is:

Never deprive anyone of hope.
It may be all they have.

P.S. I am sorry, to all of you and even to me.

No comments: