With time, there have been some changes in me. Hope these changes are good.
- I've stopped reading novels based on 'love' by very young Indian authors. Being one amongst them, I know that the writings about love at my age are shallow and insipid.
- I've developed a good reading habit. I finish two books in one week's time.
- I've stopped reading new blogs. Just because most of the posts of unknown blogs are too verbose and irritating. I like short posts more, or else, it should be a rivetting story or an overwhelmingly brilliant satire.
- I write in classes. Thanks to the back-benches for that.
- I have developed an aversion to idle people.
- I am clear about what I want. But the execution seems slow.
- I have become more patient, at the same time, indifferent and detached to most of the things around me.
- I have developed an inherent hatred to those who can't express themselves in writing or speaking, since I believe nothing conveys ideas and thoughts better than good communication. Hatred is wrong, but I can't help but hate.
Well, that's all. I tried to be honest, but as a human, I might have sub-consciously tried to hide my flaws. To be frank, they aren't many that you'll find. ;)
Change is good, after all.
P.S. I am feverish. And I want to get drunk.