Thursday, December 23, 2010

10 things to do in 2011:

  1. Write two books - Can't allow my laziness to spoil me anymore.
  2. Travel abroad twice - Sometimes, extravagant breaks add spice to your life. My camera will rot in dust, otherwise.
  3. Gym - God hasn't given me a pretty face. Why not make my body pretty?
  4. Earn a B.Tech degree - Otherwise, my parents would bestow me a get-out decree.
  5. Become very famous - yes, that drives me. Is it bad?
  6. Date hot chicks - Yes, I'll be getting out of IIT, this year.
  7. Set-up a plush office in Mumbai or Gurgaon - You got to make your parents happy, don't you?
  8. Network with big people - my job requires me to do so. I like it. Who doesn't like smartness?
  9. Drumming - Come on, there should be a place to vent out my anger.
  10. Jog - who knows, I might be lucky to meet you!

1 comment:

the shades of crayons... said...

:)
After reading point number 3,4,6,7,8 and 10, the only thing that clicked in my mind was "Ek dusre k liye bane hai - Harsh aur Apoorv" :P Even he has the same sort of planner for the upcoming year. :D
All d best :)