To impress people on facebook, my egoistic writer mind has started writing some really profound quotes. I present them here in another set called 'My Quotes - II' :
- The real joy in writing comes when you read something really beautiful and you're amazed to realize that it is actually you who wrote it.
- Everyone can write, but not everyone can sit to write.
- A real photographer is the one who instead of looking through the camera makes the camera look through his eyes.
- I am shocked to realize how joyful this life can be if there are no checkpoints(read 'exams').
- Happiness is costly, but I am rich and extravagant!
- Theoretical physics is like photography ... you've to keep your eyes open to get that perfect 'click'.
- As days are passing out here, the more I am getting closer to myself. And the more I am getting closer to myself, the more I am falling in love with me.